Are you claiming all the benefits you are entitled to?
Many people are not aware of the amount of additional income they could claim for.
There are billions of £’s of unclaimed welfare benefits every year!
- Are you claiming ALL the welfare benefits you are entitled to?
- Do you know what you can make a claim for?
- Are you worried that you may affect your existing income by claiming something else?
- Have you tried and failed to claim a welfare benefit?
- Have you been told not to bother trying to make a claim?
- Do you have a fear of using the phone, or difficulty filling in forms?
If any of the above applies to you, then we may be able to help you …
Give us a call on 01933 234450
Come to our drop-in service at the Wellingborough Library in the Town Centre and speak to our benefits advisor, available on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm to 4pm. You can receive help and advice about debts or/and benefits issues you may have.