As per Public Health England advice, if you have symptoms of coronavirus, however mild, stay at home and do not leave your house for seven days from when the symptoms started.
The most common symptoms are:
- New continuous cough and/or
- High temperature
Main messages from Public Health England
- if you have symptoms of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, do not leave your home for 7 days from when your symptoms started. (See ending isolation section below for more information)
- this action will help protect others in your community while you are infectious
- plan ahead and ask others for help to ensure that you can successfully stay at home
- ask your employer, friends and family to help you get the things you need to stay at home
- stay at least two metres (about three steps) away from other people in your home if possible
- sleep alone, if possible
- wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water
- stay away from vulnerable individuals, such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions, as much as possible
- you do not need to call NHS 111 to go into self-isolation. If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 7 days, contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999
Repairs and other visits
When reporting a repair, we ask if you can let us know if you have been away in the last 14 days or have any of the symptoms above.
In light of the spread of the virus, we have made the decision to close our reception centre for the time being.
To ensure we are providing a consistent service, we will be contacting any customers who have pre-booked appointments. If you need to contact us in the meantime, please call 01933 234450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.