This fits in nicely with our own Customer Charter which was launched in 2019. The aim of both Charters is to listen to what our customers are saying and taking that feedback on board. Our Customer Charter also states what you, as a customer, can expect from us as your landlord.
By signing up to the Together with Tenants Charter, we have committed to six things:
- Relationships – To treat all customers with respect in all interactions and for relationships between you and us to be based on openness, honesty and transparency.
- Communication – To send you clear, accessible and timely information on the issues that matter to you, including important information about your home and local community, how we are working to address problems, how we are run and information about performance on key issues.
- Voice and influence – To seek and value your views and use this information to inform decisions. You all should feel listened to on the issues that matter to you and speak without fear.
- Accountability – To allow you to collectively work in partnership to independently scrutinize and hold us to account for the decisions that affect the quality of homes and services.
- Quality – To ensure homes are good quality, well maintained, safe and well managed.
- When things go wrong – To provide you with simply and accessible routes for raising issues, making complaints and seeking redress. And for you to receive timely advice and support when things go wrong.
We are working hard to ensure that we achieve these commitments and earlier this year, our Customer Assembly Panel had agreed that we had achieved all of our commitments and promises that we made in our first year of our Customer Charter. You can read more about that here.
You can see how our own Customer Charter ties in with each commitment of the Together with Tenants Charter here.