Investors in the Environment (iiE)
This is a national environmental accreditation scheme designed to help organisation save time and money, reduce their impact on the environment, get recognition for their progress. iiE is an accessible and proven route to help organisations get started on their sustainability journey and keep going.
In 2023, we received the Bronze award which means we set the baseline by implementing process, policies and systems to manage, monitor and improve our environmental performance. We previously also received the Bronze award in 2020.
We are currently working towards achieving the Silver award.
We re-gained our accreditation in December 2022.
Tpas is the national tenant engagement organisation. This accreditation helps us develop a strong culture of involvement and drive business improvement with our customers. It’s the only accreditation that assesses our customer involvement arrangements.
We had to complete a rigorous process to demonstrate our commitment to customer involvement, drive improvements across our organisation and ensure that our approach is effective and offers the best value for money.
This process has supported us to place customers at the heart of everything we do and take every opportunity to involve them in decision making. This ensures we are fully accountable to the needs of our customers.
You can find more information about our most recent accreditation process here.
Together with tenants
The Together with Tenants Charter was set up by the National Housing Federation.
In November 2020, we adopted the charter which has 6 commitments as noted below, all of which align and complement the aims of the Charter for Social Housing residents.
- Relationships: Housing associations will treat all residents with respect in all of their interactions. Relationships between residents and housing associations will be based on openness, honesty and transparency.
- Communication: Residents will receive clear, accessible and timely information from their housing association on the issues that matter to them, including important information about their homes and local community, how the organisation is working to address problems, how the organisation is run, and information about performance on key issues.
- Voice and influence: Housing associations will seek and value the views of residents, and will use this information to inform decisions. Every individual resident will feel listened to by their housing association on the issues that matter to them and can speak without fear.
- Accountability: Collectively, residents will work in partnership with their housing association to independently scrutinise and hold their housing association to account for the decisions that affect the quality of their homes and services.
- Quality: Residents can expect their homes to be good quality, well maintained, safe and well managed.
- When things go wrong: Residents will have simple and accessible routes for raising issues, making complaints and seeking redress. Residents will receive timely advice and support when things go wrong.
The Disability Confident scheme helps employers like us recruit and retain great people and to:
- Challenge attitude and increase understanding of disability
- Draw from the widest possible pool of talent
- Secure high-quality staff who are skilled, loyal and hard working
- Improve employee morale and commitment by demonstrating fair treatment
Cyber Essentials Accreditation
This means that we are Cyber Essentials Certified.
Cyber Essentials is a simple but effective Government backed scheme that helps to protect our organisation against a whole range of the most common cyber attacks. The scheme helps organisations like us to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data stored on devices that connect to the internet.