Please note that we cannot reply to your message here. If you have a question or query please go to the contact page.

Skip to main content

Can I add/take off my son/daughter/partner/spouse to the tenancy?

You can notify us of household members living in your property or of any changes in your household composition by amending your details via your online account and we will amend our records accordingly.

Making changes to your tenancy by adding or removing tenants will depend on the type of tenancy you have and individual circumstances and family relationships. Your Neighbourhood Housing Officer will be able to give you more information regarding your individual circumstances.