Please note that we cannot reply to your message here. If you have a question or query please go to the contact page.

Skip to main content

Do I need to inform you if I will be absent from my home?

A condition of your tenancy is that your home should be your main and principle residence. If you are away for any considerable period of time (more than four weeks) please notify your Neighbourhood Housing Officer.

Please also remember that in winter you should ensure that pipes are drained, or suitable arrangements are put in place to avoid burst pipes.