Please note that we cannot reply to your message here. If you have a question or query please go to the contact page.

Skip to main content

How do I transfer my home or apply for a move?

There are several ways you can do this. If you wish to be re-allocated a home, you’ll need apply to Keyways (North Northamptonshire Council) who will then asses your application in accordance with its banding system. They will issue you with log in details in order that you can start the bidding process.

Alternatively, you may apply for a mutual exchange whereby you can ‘swap’ homes with another customer providing you receive the appropriate consent from each landlord. Applicants can apply on HomeSwapper which is authorised by Greatwell Homes.

Finally, if you think you have ‘special circumstances’ and wish to move, please contact your Neighbourhood Housing Officer who may be able to offer other options to you.