Please note that we cannot reply to your message here. If you have a question or query please go to the contact page.

Skip to main content

What happens if I can’t pay my rent?

If you are struggling to pay your rent due to a change of circumstances as a result of the pandemic, please contact Income Recovery Team on or by calling 01933 234450. They are here to help you to claim the correct benefits and provide budgeting advice.

Translate »