Please note that we cannot reply to your message here. If you have a question or query please go to the contact page.

Skip to main content

Who deals with bins and waste collection?

Greatwell Homes are not responsible for any waste management. Your local council is responsible for bins – this will be either North Northamptonshire Council (NNC) or West Northamptonshire Council (WNC) dependent on where you live. 

If you are experiencing issues with bin/waste collections, you will need to contact your local council.

North Nortamptonshire Council: 0300 126 3000

West Northamptonshire Council: 0300 126 7000