Neighbourhood Housing Assistant
- Reference Number: WELIW393734
- Expiry Date: 20190315120000
- Location: Wellingborough
- Salary: £19,890.00
Greatwell Homes is a provider of affordable housing and support services in the East Midlands. We own and manage around 4,600 homes with a £22 million turnover and our mission is to “work successfully with our customers and communities to provide great services and high quality living environments.” We pride ourselves on being a forward thinking progressive housing association reflective of what is an ever changing sector. With housing being high on the public’s agenda, Greatwell Homes continues to grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Neighbourhood Housing Assistant to join our Neighbourhood Housing Services team within Greatwell Homes. The post holder will be carrying out a wide range of administrative duties to support the housing team to ensure that the Association provides a high level of customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing general administrative support including answering telephone calls and dealing with customer queries, attending meetings (occasionally out of hours) and taking minutes, co-ordinating lettings & mutual exchanges, preparing tenancy references whilst supporting the neighbourhood housing team with general administrative tasks. The use of spread-sheets, photocopying, filing, faxing and scanning; and undertaking delegated tasks to ensure continuity and a seamless customer service.
• Assisting with the preparation of neighbourhood plans, customer and estate profiling.
• Updating and maintaining, accurate computer and manual records including the input of data.
• Assisting with the management of void properties including supporting the team with; advertising, lettings and void management.
To be considered for this post you must be able to demonstrate within your application:
• Experience in an administrative role
• Proficient in a range of computer packages i