For the last year, you have been able to easily pay your rent and report a repair through your online account, but now you can set up your own direct debit to come out whenever suits you!
You can choose weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly or monthly payments, as well as selecting what day is best for you, giving you complete flexibility on when you pay your rent.
All you have to do is…
- Log in to your online account (or register if you haven’t already)
- Click on to ‘Your account’
- Select ‘Set up direct debit’
- Fill in your details, including email address, what date you would like direct debit set from and bank account details
It’s that simple and only takes minutes to do. Once your Direct Debit request has been submitted, you’ll be contacted within the next working day to confirm the amount.
This month, we have also rolled out some other changes to our app which includes allowing leaseholders and shared-owners to register to the app in order to pay their rent, as well as other easy-to-use functions.
In order to comply with GDPR, all new and existing customers logging in to the app will be asked to consent to us sharing their data to third-party companies in order for us to roll out these new updates.
What’s coming next?
We have more plans to make the app an even better tool including;
- the ability to access key documents
- accessing a repayment plan
- an ‘applicant portal’ for those who are nominated for a property
- not to mention the ability to not only report a repair but to also manage the booking of that repair. For example, retrieving bookings to rearranging and cancelling appointments.