Please note that we cannot reply to your message here. If you have a question or query please go to the contact page.

Skip to main content

Should I have contents insurance?

Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions and give you peace of mind in case they are broken, damaged, or stolen. 

To help you decide if home contents insurance is right for you, we have teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks and Great Lakes Insurance UK who provide the My Home Contents Insurance Scheme, a specialist Tenants Contents Insurance policy.

The My Home Contents Insurance Scheme can offer you insurance for the contents of your home, including items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery, pictures and ornaments.

How do I get further information?

Visit to find out more and use their handy contents calculator to work out the value of your home contents.