Please note that we cannot reply to your message here. If you have a question or query please go to the contact page.

Skip to main content

Who do I speak to about my council tax?

We do not deal with council tax. You’ll need to contact your local borough council. For example, you can contact North Northamptonshire Council on 0300 126 3000 or learn more here.