Unfortunately grass cutting has been delayed due to the exceptional growing weather over the last few weeks. We are currently 2 weeks behind but we have no put in extra resources to get this on track.
Greatwell Places work hard to make sure that your communities* are well looked after.
- Cleaning communal areas, such as grassed areas and communal hallways
- Looking after the communal gardens**
- Window cleaning of communal areas
- Removing litter and bulky waste from land owned by Greatwell Homes
- Dealing with graffiti
- Making sure that fire safety equipment is in good working order
- Maintain communal grassed areas and areas within Greatwell Homes’ ownership
- Prune shrubs when appropriate
- Weed hard paved areas (such as parking bays) and remove any litter
- Remove rubbish from grassed areas and gardens
- Carry out minor pruning to trees
- Carry out major work to trees when health and safety regulations recommend that we do so. (please note: we will not remove a tree for blocking light).
- Remove graffiti within 10 working days of it being reported and remove offensive graffiti within 24 hours of it reported
- Tell you how best to get rid of unwanted furniture and white goods such as washing machines and fridges
- Remove illegally dumped furniture or white goods within 10 working days of being told about it
- Report and arrange for repairs to be taken out to communal areas as soon as we become aware of them
- Regularly inspect estates during estate walkabouts and record our checks
- Help individual customers and community groups to deal with community issues
- Clean all communal areas and windows at regular intervals
- Vacuum carpets and mop vinyl floors
- Clean hard surfaces such as window frames and skirting boards
- Clear litter from inside the block and the entrance area
- Regularly test and maintain fire alarms
- Complete monthly inspections of communal areas
*We only maintain areas that are owned by Greatwell Homes. **Greatwell Homes do not accept responsibility to the damage of flower beds, planted by customers in the communal areas. These areas need to be protected by a secure border.