We’re happy to announce that we have placed 13th place in Housing Digital’s Top 30 Digital Housing Providers listing.
Since 2018, we have been working hard to increase our digital offer to our customers to make services more efficient for our customers. We’ve now improved how our customers can interact with us electronically, but we have also worked hard on improving our technology behind the scenes.
Below, you can find what we’ve put in place over the last couple of years;
- We launched our customer app in 2018 where you can set your account online and report repairs, pay your rent, set up a Direct Debit and update your information.
- We moved away from a printed newsletter and now send monthly e-newsletters with handy information and tools to help support you as much as we can (such as benefit advice, how to spend less on your bills etc).
- Our ‘Panconnect’ system allows our staff members to access your information while out in the community. This means you don’t have to wait for them to get back into the office to update your information or answer your questions – they can do it there and then in your home (in times where social restrictions are not in place).
- Way before the start of the pandemic, our IT team worked hard to put things in place to allow our staff to work effectively outside of the office (for example, at their home or within your communities). This means that when the pandemic did hit, we had a smooth transition into working from home meaning that our staff were still able to deal with your enquiries and offer most services without interruption.
- We also now offer a variety of ways for our customers to contact us:
And there’s more to come…
In the next couple of months we will be launching a new feature on our app that will massively improve the way that we book your repairs – keep your eyes peeled!!