Greatwell Homes takes its corporate responsibility seriously, committed as it is to maintaining a sustainable and ethical supply chain. The same level of commitment is expected of its suppliers and their respective supply chains which will operate in a similarly responsible way from an economic, social and environmental perspective.
Dependent on the type and size of procurement, a proportionate level of detail will be requested as part of the tender process. This may include some or all of the below:
- Sustainability – pricing, workforce & environmental;
- Customer Safety – debarring Service checking procedures;
- Contractor Responsibility – compliance with Greatwell Homes standards;
- Health & Safety Policy & Procedures;
- Quality Management System Procedures;
- Equality & Diversity Policy & Procedures;
- Environmental Policy & Procedures;
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – registered and compliant;
- Anti-Bribery Policy;
- Business Continuity Plan – disaster recovery procedures; and
- Social Value.