Our statement on procurement
Greatwell Homes is committed to a fair, open and transparent procurement and has therefore adopted formal rules to control the way in which all contracts are undertaken. The purpose of these rules is to ensure:
- Compliance with legislation, financial and contract regulations.
- Members, staff and consultants understand how to undertake procurement, enter into, and manage contracts.
- Greatwell Homes obtains and demonstrates public accountability.
Furthermore, every contract authorised by Greatwell Homes will comply with:
- Appendix 3 – Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- The Law of England and Wales
- The Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012
- Greatwell Homes Financial and Contracts Regulations March 2018.’