Cost of living
The rise in cost of living, fuel and energy bills is affecting everyone, especially those with lower incomes. We’ve put together some information on financial support, reducing bills, benefits and other helpful tools that may be able to help you during this difficult time.
Helpful information and tools
- How to save money on your bills
- Keeping your home warm for less
- Financial Support, Grants and Schemes
- Cost of living payments: A simple guide
- Work out your budget
Free money advice and support with paying for essentials
If you’re struggling financially, we have a friendly team in-house who can help support you in a number of ways. They can:
- Have a look into whether you are eligible for any benefits you’re not currently claiming
- Provide you with food vouchers, white goods and kitchen appliances for those in particularly difficult financial situations*
- Speak with you about your income and expenditure and make suggestions on ways you could cut costs
All support from us is free of charge, however for some area such as providing you with food vouchers and kitchen appliances, we will ask for two months of bank statements so we can verify your financial situation and offer advice.
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.