We have 11 Independent Living schemes in Wellingborough and surrounding villages which includes support to suit a variety of individual needs for those aged 55 and plus.
We have a great choice of accommodation available including one & two bedroom flats and bungalows. The majority of the schemes provide;
- level access bathrooms
- lifts to floors above ground level
- communal facilities to encourage the local community to get involved in a range of activities
We have a small number of accessible properties to support a range of disabilities. All properties contain emergency call equipment linked to a professional accredited call-centre, offering peace of mind to customers, family and friends.
- Barringers Court and St Katherines Way, Irchester
- Charles Robinson Court, Wellingborough
- Elizabeth Close, Earls Barton
- Victoria Close, Earls Barton
- Hollowell Court, Wellingborough
- Knights Court, Wellingborough
- Park Street, Wollaston
- Perkins Court, Wellingborough
- Walkers Way and Parkers Terrace, Finedon
- Henshaw Road, Wellingborough
- Hardwick Road, Little Harrowden
Applying for Independent Living
A ‘Needs Assessment’ is completed when you apply for housing to assess your support needs. In addition, every customer completes a person centered support plan setting goals to maintain independence.
If you’re interested in one of our Independent Living properties, our friendly team are happy to talk to you and answer any questions you have.
All Independent Living properties have a weekly rent charge, service charge and support charge.
If you require support to stay in your current home, our support team offer a Lifeline Service available to anyone within 30 minutes travel time of Wellingborough.