Coronavirus: Our services
Last updated: 19th January 2021
As a result of the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make the difficult decision to reduce our services to ensure that you, your families, your homes and our staff are as safe as possible.
You can find below what services we have resumed and updates on services that are still postponed.
We know that there are very difficult times, but we hope that you understand that our staff are working hard to ensure you receive safely, the best possible services during this time.
What maintenance services are we providing?
- We are currently only taking requests for essential and emergency repairs. You can read more here.
- Communal cleaning
- Emergency repairs
- Estates maintenance such as grass cutting
- Works in our empty properties
- Gas servicing
- Removal of fly-tipping
- Fire risk assessments
- Routine gas repairs (pre-booked appointments)
- Heating installations
- Letting our empty garages
- Lettings of temporary accommodation properties to help tackle homelessness
- Letting homes and sign up of new tenancies
What virtual services are we providing?
- Answering your enquiries through our call centre
- The online portal which allows you to pay rent and update your information
- Rent collection and debt/benefit advice
- Frequent calls with Independent Living customers
- Tenancy management issues including handling of anti-social behaviour cases
What services are we currently not providing?
- Mutual exchanges
- Stock condition surveys
- Care N Repair warm home visits
- Any non-essential repairs
- Permission requests and inspections
We know that this isn’t ideal, but we hope that you understand we have made these decisions in the best interests of our staff and customers.
To keep our customers and staff safe we are asking you to contact us if you have contracted any symptoms or have been tested positive for Coronavirus and have received a visit within the last 14 days from one of our operatives/subcontractors.
Our Independent Living customers
For the safety of both our customers and staff, face-to-face visits will be limited and the communal lounges remain closed. All customers, however, living in our Independent Living schemes, no matter what level of care they usually receive, will receive via a telephone call three welfare checks a week during this time, unless you ask us not to.
Our reception centre
As a result of feedback from our customers and staff, we have decided to permanently close our reception centre at Sheep Street, Wellingborough and will not be having a customer-facing reception. You can find more information about this here.
However, there are loads of other ways for you to get in touch with us:
We ask that if you need to send us anything, you do so via email to email@example.com. If this is not possible, you can send the letter to Floor 5, 12 Sheep Street, Wellingborough, NN8 1BL.
Complaints regarding to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are sure you understand that all decisions that we are making at this time are in response to the Government and Public Health instructions and that we are operating with the health and safety of our customers and employees at the forefront of all we do.
Whilst we appreciate customer feedback, complaints and concerns on the decisions we have made to our service delivery in response to the coronavirus outbreak, we would ask for your support and understanding during these challenging and unprecedented times.
You can find the Government’s advice and response to the Coronavirus outbreak here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.