We want to make it as easy as possible for you to get involved… just an interest and commitment to work with us!
You’ll gain valuable skills by working alongside other customers, staff and local organisations to share ideas and tackle issues in your community.
If wanted we offer training opportunities and social events for all our Involved Customers. We can also pay for any travel expenses, carer or childcare costs.
Our customer panels
Customers are at the heart of all of our decisions and we offer a range of customer-based panels to make it easy for you to tell us what works well and what we could do better.
What panels do we offer?
- Is our strategic customer panel
- Ensure customers views are taken into account in everything that we do
- Monitors our performance throughout the year including against complaint handling and challenge us if we are not performing well
- Ensure we invest in our communities where it supports our customers and protects our business
- Work closely with the Scrutiny Panel
- Undertake in-depth service reviews and make recommendations to our Board to improve our services
- Monitor the recommendations and check on progress
- Work with our Estate Services, Customer Service and Neighbourhood Services teams
- Monitors performance and quality checks the delivery of services
- Work with us to look at our day to day repairs, new developments, void (empty) properties and improvements to housing stock
- Learn about the work of our contractors and our in-house repairs and development teams.
- Works via email (from the comfort of their home)
- Answer surveys or test policies or communications
- Give responses which will be used by Managers and customer panels at Greatwell Homes
- Look at ways to improve external communications with customers
- Reviews communication methods such as the website and social media
- Is a mixed group of staff members and customers
- Works from the comfort of their home, plus some ‘optional’ on-site visits
- Undertake ‘shops’ on our services – behave like a customer and fill out a questionnaire about your experience
- Support the Scrutiny Panel by giving vital information on their experience
- Support internal teams at Greatwell Homes to highlight areas of change and improvement
- Receive training so that they understand our professional and customer service standards
- Receive a £10 Love 2 Shop voucher when you complete 5 mystery shops
Every Tuesday between 1pm – 4pm we offer drop in sessions at Wellingborough Library for those who want to talk to us about the help & support we can offer. You will also find our Debt and Benefit Advisor, Dave Small at the Library every Tuesday and Thursday 1pm – 4pm.