Customers are at the heart of all of our decisions and are best placed to help us improve our services. We offer a range of customer-based panels to make it easy for you to tell us what works well and what we could do better.
Click on the panels to find out more
- Meets monthly and has up to 8 members.
- Monitors our performance and works with us to improve it where needed.
- Ensures customers’ views are taken into account.
- Help us invests in communities.
- Completes 2 service reviews a year and gives us actions to improve our services.
- Service reviews take around 12 weeks to complete.
- Work includes interviewing staff, looking at performance data and researching what other housing providers do.
- Currently under review
- Work with us to look at our day-to-day repairs, new developments, void (empty) properties and improvements to housing stock
- Monitor performance and compliance
- Join projects to review services and recommend changes
- Learn about the work of our in-house repairs and development teams and our contractors
- This is a closed group where we ask for feedback from customers about our services.
- Take part from the comfort of your home
- Contact Greatwell Homes and fill out a questionnaire about your experience
- Support the Scrutiny Panel by giving vital information on their experience
- Highlight areas of change and improvement
- Receive training to understand service standards