Why get involved?
We want to work with our customers to provide great communities where people live well.
There are a number of ways for you to help us improve our services:
- Customer groups and independent reviews
- Customer surveys
- Neighbourhood walkabouts
- Feedback forms on the website
- Let us know what you think on Facebook and Twitter
- Contract tendering exercise
- Groups looking at services for older people or underrepresented group in our communities
It’s easy and simple to get involved and we do offer rewards, vouchers and other incentives as a thank you. We provide training and support and also pay for any travel, as well as carer or childcare costs if needed.
You can find out more about our involvement opportunities here.
We also hold a TPAS Landlord Accreditation for our work with customers which is an independent review against the National Engagement Standards.
Would you like to get involved?
If you would like us to get in touch, please fill in the form below.
You can find information on Right To Manage here.